- This event has passed.
Montclair Neighborhood Council Community Meeting
November 5, 2020 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm PST
MONTCLAIR NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
NOVEMBER 5, 2020- 5:30p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Welcome/Agenda Review- Macy (3 mins)
- Councilmember Sheng Thao Introduction-CM Thao (5 min.)
- C.O.R.E.-A community-based safety program designed to educate folks on how to respond during a major disaster. Brianna Horton- (30mins)
- Zonehaven- A program that provides tools for evacuation during an emergency. Nick Luby, Deputy Fire Chief- (30mins)
- GENOAK Emergency Radio Network Doug Mosher, OCP&R Program Manager- (30 mins)
- Open Forum- (15 min.)
To join our Zoom Meeting, tap/click the following link https://zoom.us/j/93586629075?pwd=anNIQWZ0c015Zm9reUd6R0dqT2VkZz09
Meeting ID: 935 8662 9075
To join our announce-only community list, please visit https://groups.io/g/montclair-neighbors